What is a VA or VSP?
A VA (Virtual Assistant), also known as a VSP (Virtual Service Provider), is a home office based professional who uses electronic technology to perform almost everything an onsite employee can do. The role of the virtual business service provider is to work closely with a busy person without needing to be physically present.
With today's technology, you don't need to share an office, a suburb - or even a country with your key staff. Cyberspace Virtual Services can provide you with the services of a skilled and professional virtual business service provider.
Who uses virtual service providers?
Anyone needing that extra pair of hands to get a job done, especially:
- Naturopaths, and
- Alternative Health Professinals
Return quality to your personal life!
Hiring a virtual service provider will bring you many benefits:
- You will be able to manage your time more efficiently, freeing you to concentrate on growing your business, and achieving a healthy balance in your personal and professional life
- You will have no office space to rent, no recruiting, hiring or training expenses
- You will have no additional payroll overheads, such as superannuation, sick pay, workers compensation or holiday pay
- You will have no additional equipment to purchase or maintain
- You will have access to a virtual service provider who is available outside conventional business hours - perfect for just a few hours work, either occasionally or on a regular basis; we only work for you when you need us, no idle paid time; we are only a telephone call or e-mail message away
How does it work and does it work well?
This system works extremely well, because of the availability of modern communications technologies such as e-mail, facsimile, instant messaging and telephone that allow people to be in touch as easily as if they were sitting in the same room as you are.
Once a Service Agreement has been signed, assignments are communicated mostly by e-mail, but can also be sent via facsimile, courier, mail or telephone.
Furthermore, since virtual business service providers are also small business owners, they have a direct interest in ensuring their clients receive quality service. They have a better appreciation of the small business environment than an employee or a temp. Like many of their clients, virtual business service providers are entrepreneurial spirits - experts in their chosen field and capable of having a powerful impact on your productivity.