Virtual services fees
We offer flexible fee structures to suit your needs!
Regular "as needed basis" service fees
Work required to be completed within 24 hours may be liable to a 50% loading.
For some services, you may need to hire us on an ongoing basis. In this case, we recommend one of our retainer plans. Plan invoices are posted on the first working day of the month and are due for payment within seven days.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Unless alternative arrangements have been made:
- Local clients — payment is due on delivery for fees totalling $99.00 or less
- For all other clients — a deposit is required, with the balance due on completion
- Distant clients — a deposit of 25% of the quoted total is required in advance; the balance will be due on receipt of invoice on completion of project
- Accepted methods of payment for Australian clients: business, personal and bank cheques (returned cheques will be charged for), money orders or bank transfer; overseas clients may pay by credit card using StrataPay.
- Overdue accounts may be subject to a $25.00 charge.