Susan Mershon May 3, 2017
Did you know that most Virtual Assistants (really ALL Solopreneurs) do not spend enough time generating leads and building a quality list? It is crucial to spend time DAILY marketing your business to grow your list!
Did you know that it’s easier to drive prospects to a “Free Offer” than drive them directly to a sale. Do you have a free offer on every page of your website? If not – it’s time!! Almost ALL of your marketing efforts to any prospective client should be to get them on your list, and what better way than to have a Fabulous Free Offer!
Why is your “list” so important you ask? It’s simple…your list provides:
- Future Long-Term Income
- Life & Health of Your Business
No list…no pipeline!! – No pipeline…no future business!!
If you don’t have a list – it’s time to get started. Here are 7 tips to help you start and grow your online following:
- Free Offer – Create a fabulous free offer that shares your expertise and passion. Most importantly give them a taste of what you offer and leave them wanting more.
- Teleseminar/Telesummit/Webinar – Hold a monthly teleseminar or webinar and post it on social media, forums and anywhere else your ideal client hangs out. This is a great way to build your list quickly!
- Blogging – Blog at least once a week and share your blog on social media, forums and anywhere else your ideal client hangs out!
- Social Media – Join Linked In and Facebook Groups and start a conversation, share your expertise, give advice, offer support.
- Speaking – Stand up and be heard! Find a local club or networking group and volunteer to speak at one of their events. This is a great way to build credibility and your list!
- Live Events – Go to live events such as networking meetings, seminars and conferences. Be bold and get yourself noticed. Participate!
- Testimonials – Give testimonials for your clients and include your name and a link to your website!
Take time each day to market yourself and grow your online following. Start NOW. Block out at least 15 minutes a day on your calendar and before you know it you’ll have a list of growing fans!