These tips are not necessarily in order of importance or effectiveness.
- A clean desk is a good start. A messy desk can mean you are wasting one-and-a-half hours per day, either looking for things or having things distract you.
I don’t mean a solid block of an hour and a half. Just a minute here and a minute there and like a leaky hot water tap. Drip, drip, drip. Its not like a major loss, but at the end the day, we’re dumping litres of hot water down the drain that we are paying to heat.
Continue reading “22 Tips to Keep You Productive – When Working from Home”
Susan Mershon May 3, 2017
Did you know that most Virtual Assistants (really ALL Solopreneurs) do not spend enough time generating leads and building a quality list? It is crucial to spend time DAILY marketing your business to grow your list!
Did you know that it’s easier to drive prospects to a “Free Offer” than drive them directly to a sale. Do you have a free offer on every page of your website? If not – it’s time!! Almost ALL of your marketing efforts to any prospective client should be to get them on your list, and what better way than to have a Fabulous Free Offer!
Why is your “list” so important you ask? It’s simple…your list provides:
- Future Long-Term Income
- Life & Health of Your Business
No list…no pipeline!! – No pipeline…no future business!!
If you don’t have a list – it’s time to get started. Here are 7 tips to help you start and grow your online following:
- Free Offer – Create a fabulous free offer that shares your expertise and passion. Most importantly give them a taste of what you offer and leave them wanting more.
- Teleseminar/Telesummit/Webinar – Hold a monthly teleseminar or webinar and post it on social media, forums and anywhere else your ideal client hangs out. This is a great way to build your list quickly!
- Blogging – Blog at least once a week and share your blog on social media, forums and anywhere else your ideal client hangs out!
- Social Media – Join Linked In and Facebook Groups and start a conversation, share your expertise, give advice, offer support.
- Speaking – Stand up and be heard! Find a local club or networking group and volunteer to speak at one of their events. This is a great way to build credibility and your list!
- Live Events – Go to live events such as networking meetings, seminars and conferences. Be bold and get yourself noticed. Participate!
- Testimonials – Give testimonials for your clients and include your name and a link to your website!
Take time each day to market yourself and grow your online following. Start NOW. Block out at least 15 minutes a day on your calendar and before you know it you’ll have a list of growing fans!