- Never make the blog post too long without a very good reason. Long posts tend to get dreary and they are not ‘catchy’ enough for people to sit and read through them.
- Update regularly. Since you don’t need to write long posts, that should not be too much effort. Ideally, blog three to seven times a week.
- Be entertaining without being derogatory where required. Everyone can do with some light-hearted humour.
- You need not stick only to text. Video and photo-blogging are fast catching on.
- Be yourself. Do not ape, imitate or copy someone else’s content.
Terence Kierans CAVB (Certified Australian Virtual Business)
Principal, Cyberspace Virtual Services
PO Box 93 Quinns Rocks, Western Australia 6030
http://www.virtualservices.com.au – Experience the Difference
http://vacertified.com/client-info/ – First in the World to be VA Certified (and you can benefit)
http://www.avbn.com.au – Australian Virtual Business Network—You Deserve the Best®
http://a4vb.com.au/ – Alliance for Virtual Businesses, Australian Chapter—Supporting the Future of Business Through Innovative Ideas
http://www.ivaa.org – International Virtual Assistants Association—Your Worldwide connection to Virtual Professionals®
2007 Thomas Leonard International VA of Distinction Award Nominee
Use our skills to help you succeed
Tel: 61 8 9304 6983 Fax: 61 8 6230 5156 Mobile: 61 414 25 1091 UK Residents: 07092391723
Find any document in 15 seconds or less